I love that it shows me the areas my child needs to improve on and directs me to resources to work with him on. Unlock special features and access to everything Education.com offers with a Premium membership. Article 13 of the United Nations’ 1966 International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights recognizes a universal right to education.
- Like all children, they need quality education to develop their skills and realize their full potential.
- Implications for higher education may involve dramatic changes in the demand for knowledge and skills.
- Evaluations of the effectiveness of international support to the sector are rare.
- The COVID-19 pandemic forced a rapid shift to emergency remote teaching due to the lockdown in March 2020.
- The act or process of imparting or acquiring general knowledge, developing the powers of reasoning and judgment, and generally of preparing oneself or others intellectually for mature life.
Education also refers …